Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 09!


Well, another year has past! Here's to 2009! I am not one to make resolutions for the new year, but I did decide to tweak some things for my shops on Etsy and ArtFire.

First, I am going to blog more regularly and try to keep it as interesting as possible. I have been thinking about posting a tutorial to make sealed bottle caps, since I am now confident enough with my techinque to share it.

Second, I am going to work on a system for better record keeping. I have a couple of spreadsheets that I am going to try.

Third, I am going to try a new craft. I tried both soap making and bottle caps last year and still enjoy them, although I haven't made any soap for a few months. This year I am going to do scrabble tile pendants. I think I am a little late jumping on this bandwagon, but ah well. I think if they turn out well enough, I will place them in my ArtFire shop, since Etsy has probably close to 15,000 already. Little fish in a big sea!

No comments: