Well, it's Tuesday, so it must be time for Ten ramblings for Tuesday!
1. I'm happy that I am actually keeping up with my blog! Yay me!
2. BF had to go to the ER last night. He's on dialysis and had a reaction to something in the dialysis machine. I'm a bit miffed at his clinic because they refused to tell me anything because my name wasn't on "the list", so I had to to call the ER's and find him myself. Said they couldn't tell me anything because of HIPPA. Fine, just tell me which hospital so I don't have to call 6 hospitals. Really.
3. HIPPA law is a joke because we overheard a patients entire health history in the ER. So much for privacy laws.
4. It's gonna be another hot day in Tucson. Someone needs to turn down the furnace.
5. I have the next few days off from work, we are in between semesters. No students to feed, so no work. Hours might be skimpy even when we go back. Summer is slow. May have to look for a second job or start praying that I sell a lot of pendants.
6. I am working on a bunch of new pendants, including a few map pendants for my Road Trip line. The sealer is cooperating nicely this time. The last batch had bubbles for some reason. Maybe just have a funky batch of sealer this time.
7. My daughter will be "graduating" from 5th grade next week. She's looking forward to middle school. Yea, she says this now, just wait...
8. I love the Goodwill shops here. Some things can be a bit pricey, but I have found two complete Scrabble games in the last month for reallly cheap. One was a buck, the other was two bucks. Yay me! Most of my and my daughter's wardrobes come from Goodwill or Savers.
9. I'm hungry. What's for breakfast??
10. Will be back Wednesday with a cool pic for wordless Wednesday. :)